Thursday, November 6, 2014

NEW FALL COLORS ROYAL BLUE & ORANGE

Happy Thursday friends!

It's been no secret that I am in love with the color combo of deep royal blue and orange. The first time I laid my eyes on a photo of these two colors together was in Better Homes and Gardens magazine. To say I am obsessed is an understatement.

I searched my entertainment pantry and found the perfect vases to use to create this vignette. I can always count on my favorite grocery store for great priced floral bouquets. I bought orange daisies (mums work great too), grabbed some bittersweet vine, mini pumpkins and the perfect gold tray. 

Come take a look........






Are you a fan of royal blue and orange like me? Tell us what you think about this color combo. It's a nice twist to the traditional Fall colors.

Wishing you all a wonderful Fall day!

Kathleen

***Just a quick note......there will be no FOODIE FRIDAY post tomorrow. We will see you on Monday! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment