Monday, August 8, 2022

MY WALMART FAVORITES


Good Morning Friends!

Today I'm excited to share with you some of my new finds that I've discovered. It's no secret that I LOVE a good Walmart purchase.

Today's blog features some of the Drew Barrymore creations. They are stylish and reasonably priced.....come take a peek! I think you'll be quite pleased by the beauty of each product as well as the quality!


   14 Cup Programmable Touchscreen Coffee Maker 

                            Sage Green by Drew Barrymore

                          (Price available on Walmart website.)



Beautiful 2 Slice Touchscreen Toaster, Black Sesame 

by Drew Barrymore

                             (Price available on Walmart website.)


                     

Beautiful 12-piece Forged Kitchen Knife Set in 

    White with Wood Storage Block

                                (Price available on Walmart website.)

                                                           



     Beautiful 8QT Slow Cooker, 

   Oyster Grey by Drew Barrymore 

     (Price available on Wal-Mart website)  

 

Better Homes and Gardens Signature Soft
Towel Collection
    (Price available on Walmart website.)

These towels are my family's favorite! They are really 
soft and absorbent too!

Hope you enjoy my thoughts on these Walmart
products. (This is NOT a paid post....these are my opinions only.

ENJOY!

                            Kathleen










 





















4 comments:

  1. Nice to see new touch screen products. I had no idea they were...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! Touch screen products are everywhere now. Thanks so much for stopping by TLB!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Rita so nice to hear from you!
      I was quite surprised at the quality. I actually had to make a quick purchase a few weeks ago because we needed more towels at our apartment because family was coming in from out of town.
      Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

      Delete