Saturday, April 9, 2022

THEY FINALLY ARRIVED!

OH HAPPY DAY!

It's a great day at our house!  Stop over and take a peek......

Our shipment of "3" Classic Parisian Bistro Serena and Lily Counter Height Bar Stools have arrived! Whew! That's quite a mouthful!

I placed the order last September! Yes, you are reading this correctly, and they were well worth the wait!

For this house we needed counter height chairs at our bar area, because the counter top is higher than it was at the Willowpoint house. I was able to sell the bar height stools on Facebook and made a "new friend" in the meantime! It's funny how similar tastes can bring people together.

The chairs are the same design as the Willowpoint chairs, except their color palette was navy and white. In our current home the black and white color palette works best with our furnishings, hence the 2nd reason I had to sell the others.




Little by little my vision for our home is coming to fruition. Sometimes my patience wears a bit thin, but in this case I'm glad I made the choice I did. They were well worth the wait!  It's the perfect choice given our open floorplan and more casual lifestyle. Who doesn't "love a bit of Parisian Class?"

                               Au Revoir my friends!

                    Kathleen

Link to stools:

https://www.serenaandlily.com/dining-furniture-bar-counter-stools/


4 comments:

  1. Love them. They are amazing. I bet you are excited to finally have them. Happy Saturday. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning Kris!

      Thank you!!! I LOVE them and yes, I was so excited I couldn't wait to unpack the boxes! Have a wonderful day!
      Kathleen

      Delete
  2. I have always loved those chairs - all heights - by Serenaa and Lily. Classic choice, and I know a you must be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita,
    I had a feeling that you might like them!! Seems like our tastes have always run similarly. As you say, "classic choice." My husband always says, "Katie your're a classic." (haha) By the way I am beyond thrilled, our new life is starting to come together! xxoo

    ReplyDelete