Wednesday, March 30, 2022

SPRING TREASURES FROM TARGET

I really needed a day out today so I took a drive to Target, my favorite place to browse! 

I headed for that cute little section in the front of the store that displays everything that is currently in season. It's all well priced and it makes me feel like I'm getting a "great deal" since the prices are quite reasonable. 

I was primarily looking for something Easter/Springish (if that's a phrase) for the center of our kitchen table. Well I hit the jackpot, come take a look.......



I felt like the table needed a bit of green, so I grabbed the vase with the vine in it and also, who doesn't LOVE a little succulent plant even though it is faux? Since I was primarily thinking "Easter," I grabbed these sweet little brass bunnies too.

I felt like I still needed something additional and then I spied the floral painted vase giving the grouping a bit of height. I also spied the small wooden shelf and thought it was a great way to group things instead of using a typical tray. I love the black wrought iron legs too!

A few days ago I was in our local Publix grocery store and there was a beautiful Easter/Spring display; that is where I picked up the tablerunner. When you are looking for treasures, never underestimate your local grocery store! 



I'm feeling pretty "Springey" now! Just a quick touch to welcome in my favorite time of year!! Now I can't wait to "plan" my flower gardens. It's a whole new world of planting when you live in the South and I'm so excited to get started!


                       HAPPY SPRING MY FRIENDS!

                      Kathleen




4 comments:

  1. That runner from Publix is gorgeous. Have a great day today Kathleen.
    xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kris! It's amazing the places you find cute things now adays! I appreciate you stopping by. Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Cute display and choice items, Kathleen! I love that vase especially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rita!
      I did have alot of fun purusing the shelves for Spring finds! Glad you enjoyed the vase, it reminds me of PORTMEIRION dishes a bit, with the Botanic garden design. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete