Friday, September 4, 2020

 Good Morning Friends-

It has been nearly a year since I've had the time to sit and catch up with all of you. I hope that you are all well during these "crazy times." 

During this past year we have bid farewell to Montana, and built our "forever" home in Florida. The move went quite smoothly, but our build has been another story. Many of you are quite familiar with all of our "work related" relocations and subsequent build's that have accompanied all of them. We agreed since this was our "final" move that we should build exactly what we wanted, not worrying as we always have in the past) about RESALE! And so we began....

Our lot choice includes a water and tree view, complete with Florida Pines.

We felt it was only appropriate to end our "relocation journey's" on a cul-de-sac street. The meaning of a cul-de-sac is a street or passage closed at one end. This being quite appropriate for our stage of life.

I hope you'll follow along as I share the creation of our "HOME SWEET HOME!" I'm excited to hear from all of you. Please feel free to drop me a line so that we can catch up!!

Fondly,

Kathleen

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Kathleen! So good to hear from you, and to know you were able to progress through your build with the lockdown. Looking forward to seeing all the fab details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rita,
      So nice to hear from you! I see you've had alot of changes yourself and I hope all is working out for you during the lockdown. I feel like I just finally can take a deep breath and enjoy life again. Working on those details for you!!

      Delete
  2. Hellooooo. So happy to see a post. I cannot wait to come along with you on your new journey to build a forever home. Happy Labor Day Weekend. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kris,
    So good to hear from you! I'm trying to get back to my old schedule as things are slowing down a bit now. Thanks so much for sticking with me!
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete