Friday, August 19, 2016

JOANNA'S HOMEMADE BANANA BREAD

Welcome to Foodie Friday friends,

I've been sensing a Fall movement afoot. How is this happening? With my head being stuck in boxes, I've completely gotten side railed with my blog calendar and the fact that Fall 
DIY projects, recipes and home decorating are everywhere!

Since it's Foodie Friday I've decided it was a great time to turn on my oven and bake something comforting and Fall like.......


How about a Homemade Banana Bread....but not just any recipe, I'm using Joanna Gaines recipe. Joanna uses a 13 x 9 pan instead of a loaf pan. I love this idea and I also love the fact that the bread is very light and almost airy. Much different than the dense banana breads we are all used to.


You may find the recipe here:
https://magnoliamarket.com/fresh-banana-bread/

This recipe was a great choice in many ways; not only is it delish, it's the first time I have baked anything in my new oven. Instead of the scent of new paint and carpet, we have the pleasure of sniffing the comforting scent of Homemade Banana Bread...yummy!

If you are looking for a quick, light and easy recipe this is a winner and it was hubby approved too!

                                     Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

                                                   Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment