Wednesday, March 23, 2016

SETTING THE TABLE FOR EASTER

It's just me hippity hopping by with an easy Easter tablescape! Come on over and take a peek. It all started with my furry bunny friend.........




Who doesn't love a pretty tablescape?  But most of us don't have the time to spend hours creating it. This year I've got a tablescape full of color and it is oh "so easy" to create.


My table started with these little bunny salad plates and everything evolved from there. It was easy to pull the corals and purples from the plates, and add them by way of linens and flowers. By choosing coral gingham check napkins, and a linen coral table runner, the table was set for a relaxed feel.


I was more than excited to be able to use my contest winning...MacKenzie and Childs enamel tumblers as vases! (below) I am loving that touch of black and white adding to my relaxed scape feel. THANK YOU RITA!



While browsing Williams Sonoma I couldn't resist these delightful little cookies, adding just
a little Easter feel to the table.




Here's a quick product finder on the items I used in today's blog:

White China-Eclectique Dinnerware-Williams Sonoma
Bunny Luncheon Plates-Homegoods
Cookie tray-actually for bath vanity-Pottery Barn
MacKenzie and Childs enamel vases--gift
Coral Linen Runner-Williams Sonoma
Coral Gingham Check napkins-William Sonoma
Green Napkin Rings-Williams Sonoma
White pitcher-Homegoods
Golden eggs-Homegoods
Flowers-my local grocery store

I hope your creative juices are flowing and you create something "easy" for your tablescape this year.

WISHING YOU ALL A BLESSED EASTER!


Kathleen

6 comments:

  1. Super cute, Kathleen! I noticed the MC pots right away! Hoppy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rita! I knew you would....what a great add to my Easter table! Have a hopping Easter!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kathleen, Those bunny plates are so cute! The tablescape is lovely. Pinned and Have a Happy Easter! Joan-My Cookie Clinic

    ReplyDelete
  3. The MC pots are perfect for your cute bunny table. ♥ the bunny plates...I never find cute things when I go to HG or if I do there is only one!
    Enjoy the rest of the week, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete