Wednesday, August 26, 2015

EASY IDEAS FOR FALL DECORATING

I'll always be a northern girl at heart. I love Fall with its slight crispness in the air, and of course my favorite apple picking, and glorious colorful foliage! 

I'm not sure what Fall temps we'll experience here in the Dallas area this year. I've been told that we will most likely have moderate temps from the end of September thru December. That sounds promising.....remember last Fall in the North? 

Let me refresh your memory.......




Sharing some of my favorite Fall decorating ideas to help get your creative juices flowing.



Nothing screams Fall like Mums......of any color! Choose your favorite!




Use fabrics a little out of the ordinary for your tablescape. Here I used a simple black and white stripe fabric to ground the table and then added the Fall colors. Pansies add such a vibrant touch both inside and out.....





Using our favorite cruciferous veggie, cabbage, in our planters has become very popular.


Decorating porches is made so easy by using urns or pots. Add plants of varying heights, texture and color, fertilize and water through the season and this will be your result.






Gourds are always a must!


The Fall wreath below is a DIY .......click the link below for directions:

http://thelavenderbouquet.blogspot.com/2014/09/diy-autumn-wreath.html



Blue and orange are my new favs for Fall.



I hope I've help plant the Fall seed in your head......now go ahead and plan your color scheme for this year. We'd love to see your results.....feel free to share with us!

Thanks for joining our Fall decorating day at TLB today!


Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment