Wednesday, July 15, 2015

TLB FUN SUMMER PICKS

Summer is the time of year when it's fun to change up our decor a bit, making your home feel more like a vacation getaway and even grabbing something fun for the beach.......

Here's a few fun finds I thought you might enjoy.........



In LEXINGTON CLOTHING COMPANY, I found this great summer pillow for $69.00....

Beach House Sham
Or how about this perfect wine chiller for the hot days ahead for $59.95........





I love the designs from Q Squared NYC......I even used their melamine luncheon plates
at my Mom's birthday party!  Take a look at this SANIBEL Dinnerware.....
isn't it gorg? $9.00 per dinner plate


How about this super fun bench from Grandinroad for your porch or patio....it comes in tons of colors. Doesn't this look cozy? $189.00 for all of this coziness!



Matilda Bench


No getaway is complete without music......how about this great find in JCREW-- SUNNYLIFE Radio, beach friendly and water resistant for $50.00





No matter what your Summer plans are, there's a little something for everyone on the list.

                              ENJOY!

                            Kathleen





4 comments:

  1. I like all your picks, Kathleen. I almost bought the grandinroad benches for my landscape replacements but ultimately went back with the glider choices from Plow & Hearth, but I loved the kiwi green they had in that bench. Of course, dishes always get me, but I've stayed away from melamine so far simply because they are not recommended for dishwasher bottom rack, are they? Used to be they'd tend to fade if you used other than top rack. So many great patterns, though, they'd be worth it as long as they didn't melt. What's your experience?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rita,
      I thought of you when I purchased the plates! You are such an aficionado of china, I just wasn't quite sure I could get back into melamine. I took the plunge, honestly, because I only paid $2.99 per luncheon plate on sale and loved the design. I washed them in my dishwasher and my sister did the same after use, and they came out beautifully. I think this new trend may be around for awhile.
      Thanks for stopping by.
      By the way, I loved your post on Vintage Finds.....and how coincidental they are in Texas!
      Have a great day!
      Kathleen

      Delete
  2. Kathleen,
    Love the bench that is so pretty and screams summer. Love all your great finds. That cool radio is so cute too.
    Have a great rest of the week. Enjoy the week end.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kris! So glad you enjoyed the post.Hope things are well.
      Kathleen

      Delete