Monday, May 18, 2015

SWEET TABLESETTING BY THE LAKE

I love these sunny warm days we have been having. I've been dying to do a photo shoot by the lake in our backyard. It's so beautiful this time of year and makes such a lovely backdrop, especially for a tablescape.

I started with my coral tablecloth. Of course I needed a colorful bouquet of flowers, so off to Publix I went. They had just what I needed. The yellows, purples, oranges, and lime green were just the perfect compliment to the placesettings.



The placemats, luncheon plates and coffee mugs are from my favorite HOMEGOODS store. I love the fun edge around the placemats. The colors sprinkled throughout are just perfect. My goblets were a recent find in DOLLAR GENERAL, yes, true....$1.00 each and they are very nice quality!


The white pitcher I am using for a vase is from HOMEGOODS.


The pattern on the coffee mugs and luncheon plates adds just the right amount of corals in various depth to compliment the yellow placemats and napkins.



Here it is.......all set for our girls luncheon on this lovely day!





Thanks for joining me today. I hope you enjoyed your visit.


                       Kathleen






2 comments:

  1. Oh Kathleen, what a pretty tablescape and fabulous setting! I'm loving what I'm seeing of your property.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rita! When we bought the property we bought it for the view. :)
      Have a great day!

      Delete