Wednesday, April 29, 2015

COME VISIT---TLB's SPRING PINTEREST BOARD

Happy Wednesday friends!



Are you getting in the Spring mood yet? Maybe your weather isn't quite ready for outdoor
gardening, maybe it is....whatever your situation may be it's never to late or to early to plan what you will plant this year.....or how you will decorate your porch.

I'm sharing my SPRING PINTEREST board with all of you. Hopefully some of the ideas I've posted will inspire your own inner gardener!

Grab that coffee, tea, latte, smoothie or whatever makes you happy.......and browse the possibilities.........


ENJOY!

Kathleen


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathleen,
    It was fun to visit your spring pinterest board. I see you pinned my porch from last year. How fun to remember back to last year and start to plan for this year. I am going back to pin some of your pretty inspiration.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you Kris! Hope you are feeling much better. Of course I chose your porch...as usual
    everything you touch is stunning! Happy pinning!
    Take care,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete