Monday, April 27, 2015

FRESH SPRINGTIME TABLESCAPE

Good Morning Monday my friends......

It's no secret that I love Springtime! Here in the South we've been having 90 degree days and for a northern girl that loves her temps around 70....it's pretty warm!

Since I'm just beginning to familiarize myself with flowers of the South, I've decided to rely on my herbs for a little help with my first Spring tablescape. 



It's really amazing how many times I've struggled with exactly the right objects and florals to make just the "perfect" tablescape.  I've actually come to realize that by keeping it simple, yet stylish is quite easy. Herbs in pretty pots, a rattan tray, a beautiful blue and cream gingham tablecloth and cobalt blue goblets. A simple napkin tied with twine.....how gorgeous is that?

Lesson learned......a beautiful tablescape does not have to take hours to create and does not have to break the bank. Now go take a look around your house and start creating your Spring tablescape!

                                      Keep calm and pretend it's not Monday!



                    Kathleen


No comments:

Post a Comment