Monday, March 30, 2015

FLORIDA'S SPRING FOYER

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 

I managed to squeeze in a little foyer redecorating for Spring. Foyer's are our first impression when we enter a home, and whether they are big, small or nearly non-existent, it's so important to create a warm welcome feeling for your guests.

I didn't need to purchase anything. I grabbed from various parts of the house and the arrangement ended up like this------


Cherry blossom twigs, a large mother of pearl ginger jar, a lovely beachy vase and plate combo and a nice comfy chair made everything complete. 


Light, airy, Springy and a bit beachy! The vase bears the likeness of the blue hues from the Gulf waters, and the golds are like the glistening sand.


I just love this plate. When I purchased all of these items a few years ago, I started with the plate and then added everything else. 

Making a welcoming foyer can be as easy as looking around your home for a new placement for your favorite things or making a quick trip to the grocery store to pick up a fresh bouquet of tulips!  Now go ahead and have some fun!

                                                              Happy Spring!!

                                                            Kathleen


No comments:

Post a Comment