Friday, March 27, 2015

EASY SHRIMP SCAMPI--Great Meatless Meal!


It's that time of year when I find myself searching for new meatless recipes for the Lenten season. Heaven knows there is a plethora of them floating around. I love the new twist on the old classics the best!

In case you didn't know I am a huge fan of Ellie Krieger. I love her recipes because they are healthy as well as tasty. Today's dish is Ellie's Shrimp Scampi with Artichokes. It takes just minutes to prepare and tastes so delicious. I added a side of steamed broccoli and dinner was served!


Follow the link to Ellie's recipe:  

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/shrimp-scampi-with-artichokes-recipe.html


Loaded with shrimp and artichokes the recipe couldn't be any easier. Why not give it a try any night for a quick dinner. You'll be amazed at the flavors as they meld into this delish dish!


Thanks for joining me on FOODIE FRIDAY and have a wonderful weekend!


Kathleen



Follow me on:  Instagram, Facebook and Hometalk too!






No comments:

Post a Comment