Wednesday, December 3, 2014

THE LAVENDER BOUQUET HOLIDAY HOME TOUR


I've been busy getting the house ready for the most beautiful holiday of the year!  Come take a peek into a little bit of Christmas magic at our house.......

WELCOME--






Step inside our foyer.....


I decided to use a black and white gingham check woven ribbon for my foyer bows this year. I love adding a touch of red to the mix for a pop of color.






Thanks for stopping by my house today. Stay tuned for more holiday decor next week!

Have a wonderful day.....

Kathleen

2 comments:

  1. Kathleen, I love your home! The porch, the foyer, your tree, your small touches - all make for a beautiful, traditional decor. Thank you for being a loyal reader, visiting my blog and leaving your comments. Your blog friendship this year has been so enjoyable, and I look forward to the new year with more of the same. Happy Holidays!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rita C.,
      Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I love following your blog. It's been a pleasure finding you especially because I am such a newbie! Have a wonderful Holiday!
      Kathleen

      Delete