Friday, December 26, 2014

FIESTA CORN SALSA

I hope your Christmas was a beautiful one. Mine was filled with the warmth and love of my family. I'm so thankful for these days!

It's Foodie Friday and time to think about the menu for New Years Eve.  We spend a pretty low key New Year's Eve at home munching on holiday favorites, and watching great movies.


This year I'm trying a new hearty dip recipe---Fiesta Corn Salsa. It's full of delicious sweet corn, a touch of green and red pepper and cheddar cheese. There's a bit of heat from Cumin, Cayenne pepper, Cilantro and green onion. 

****I think I will add more heat next time, like a small jalapeno. Just to give it a bit more kick!

The flavors meld best after being chilled for about 24 hours. Serve it with Tortilla Chips.

The recipe may be found at:
http://www.sweetlittlebluebird.com/2013/07/tried-true-tuesday-fiesta-corn-salsa.html

(THANK YOU Sweet Little Bluebird)


What are you serving on New Year's Eve? Are you attending a party or staying in?

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment