Wednesday, December 31, 2014

EASY NEW YEAR'S DAY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE

Can you believe it's New Year's Eve day? We are planning a quiet evening at home to welcome in the New Year. What are your plans?


I like to serve a simple breakfast casserole and fruit on holidays, which usually means making the dish the night before. 

Last year my friend Julie shared one of her family's favorite breakfast casserole recipes with me. She assured me that the dish has received the "seal of approval" from her 3 sons and hubby for many years, so I decided to give it a try for my family.

SISTER SCHUBERT'S BREAKFAST CASSEROLE


Look how delish! Spinach, cheese, eggs, bacon, and Sister Schubert's rolls......how yummy!

Here is the link to the recipe:
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/sister-schuberts-breakfast-bake/

I hope you enjoy this dish as much as we did! Many thanks to Julie!!

Wishing all my TLB friends a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
TLB will be back on January 5, 2015!

Kathleen






2 comments:

  1. Kathleen,
    Enjoy your nice quiet evening in to ring in the new year. I like these new years evening the best. That casserole sounds so yummy. Happy New Year.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete