Thursday, March 20, 2014

IT'S A GREAT DAY FOR GOOD NEWS AT THE LAVENDER BOUQUET!






GOOD NEWS MY FAMILY & FRIENDS!

I always love sharing good news! Many of you that are receiving my blog via email may have never  gotten to visit my Facebook page OR you may be just to busy. Life is crazy like that!

Here is a quick link that will enable you to read THE LAVENDER BOUQUET on Facebook. Just hoover your mouse over the link and click it, a highlighted box will appear, click the box, and it will take you directly to my page. http://www.facebook.com/TheLavenderBouquet   I post lots of articles on fashion, color, food, health, and gardening that may be of interest to you and also share other bloggers sites that I think you may like.  Scroll on over to check it out!

MORE GOOD NEWS--- 

The Lavender Bouquet has been asked to take part in a BLOG HOP at--- At The Picket Fence. Blog Hops are usually hosted by established bloggers. They give newbies like me a chance to display some of our projects which in turn, gets new traffic to our website. It is a great way to grow. 

If you would like to see my entry, and others, hover your mouse over the link below and click it. The link will take you directly to their blog http://www.atthepicketfence.com/After arriving at their site, scroll down to Read More.... and click it. On this page, scroll to the bottom and you will see a bunch of small photos showcasing bloggers talented crafts, and other projects. As you scroll, when you get to #53 Spring Mantle, that's me!  It is actually a photo of my Spring Foyer not mantle, but hey it works. Next time I will get better with my labeling! Please take notice of all of the beautiful and interesting ideas along the way from some very talented ladies!

A very BIG thank you to At The Picket Fence & Craftberry Bush   http://www.craftberrybush.com/
for giving me the opportunity to be part of such an awesome event!  And of course a very BIG thank you to all of you that receive my blog by email or read it already on Facebook. Whether you are a new subscriber or have supported me since June of 2013, you are ALL the ones that keep me seeking new and creative ideas that, hopefully, brighten your day as much as you do mine!



Wishing you a very HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!!
 May your day be filled with sunshine!!

                                                                    Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment