Thursday, March 13, 2014

IS IT SPRING YET----COFFEE TABLE VIGNETTE

The winds picked up in late afternoon yesterday and continued to get stronger through the entire night. We are so grateful that we don't have any large trees close to our house anymore, but in the area surrounding us, there are trees everywhere.

Temps have dropped, winds are still stirring, and I've already been to the gym. I grabbed my cup of coffee, and I sat down and pondered what I was doing 30 years ago......

It was a snowy, cold day, my husband was traveling for work, and our youngest daughter decided to grace our world. After many weeks of angst, hospitalization and bed rest for me, this sweet little darling arrived 7 weeks early. Her tiny little head full of blonde hair.....truly a gift from God!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bean!

I don't know if it was my DIY Monogram Wreath project from Wednesday that spurred the Spring decorator in me OR the fact that Scott's Lawn applied our pre-emergent yesterday........but I felt like it was time to get  some "Spring" inside the house!

So I started here........

So easy and not complicated but a nice touch!

                                            Wishing for the day that Spring finally arrives----
              
                                                                           Kathleen


***Thank you so much for visiting The Lavender Bouquet. Please stop by again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Look at that Carolyn Roehm book making an appearance! Still have that beautiful "wrapping paper" you used for my bridal shower. Just gorgeous stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it Amelia Mickley....you know how I LOVE Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete