Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sunflower Bouquet

Sometimes making a simple trip to the grocery store can result into a little more than food shopping for me. This is such a lovely time of year for floral bouquets. I always take a few minutes at the end of my shopping  trip to enjoy the beautiful flowers our local market displays. Typically, the prices are very reasonable when something is in season, hence my purchase of these beautiful sunflowers.

 I always like to add a touch of deep purple in the form of a very airy flower, to fill in the vase. Simple and easy. There is no fussing with sunflowers, they are just simply beautiful rays of sunshine, a wonderful gift from God.

A bouquet of flowers can say so many things; I Love You, Wishing you a Wonderful Day, Hope You Feel Better Soon, Thank You for Being My Friend, With Sympathy, Happy Birthday or Anniversary.
They are the gift that will always bring a smile to someone's face.

Why not take home a bouquet for yourself or someone else to make their day. As they say, "a smile is worth a thousand words"!

Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Once again, you have taken something ordinary and made it extrordinary. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete