Wednesday, June 27, 2018

OH JOY AN EASY DINNER!

Welcome to Wednesday TLB friends,

Are you tired of struggling with what to make for dinner every night? Sometimes I feel like I want something easy, because I frankly don't want to be in the kitchen in Florida for long periods of time!

Some might say that soup is out of the question, but I don't feel that way. Soup prep is easy and in air conditioning a pot simmering on the stove is not an issue. Besides it's a great way to have a nutritious meal without alot of fuss.

So today's blog is just that.....Cauliflower Chowder is a favorite in my house. Simple ingredients make this a "go to favorite" of mine and it's low-carb!







The recipe may be found at: 



Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my hubby does!


Have a fantastic week!


                          Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment