Wednesday, May 16, 2018

FRIZZ BE GONE!

Welcome to Wednesday TLB friends-

Things are getting pretty warm in Florida these days---high 80's and low 90's! As a former northern girl Spring was my favorite time of year. I do miss those sweet Spring days!

Unfortunately, the extremely warm days here bring many "frizzy" hair days for me! My hair is great after shampooing and blowing dry, then I step into the elements and the frizz takes over! YUCK! I loved my Dad a bunch, but I can thank him for the type of fine frizz that appears during these HOT days. My sister got the nice thick beautiful hair from my Mom---lucky girl!!

I've been using Living Proof shampoo and Conditioner for quite some time. (Thank you Jennifer Aniston!) But I recently was introduced, via a sample, to their Frizz Humidity Shield hairspray. 




What a difference a little Frizz Humidity Shield makes....and it comes in travel size for those warm climate vacations too!



If you have issues with "frizz" like I used to, give it a try? 

See you next Wednesday!

                           Kathleen










No comments:

Post a Comment