Wednesday, May 9, 2018

DON'T MISS THIS MOTHER'S DAY GIFT IDEA

It's that time of year again, Mother's Day is just around the corner. In today's blog I've got a little creative gift to share with you. It's easy, fun and a contains a little "unexpected surprise" for Mom. You're not going to want to miss this one......

Anyone who knows Southwest Florida is aware of Norman Love Chocolates! And if you aren't.....check them out!  https://www.normanloveconfections.com/

Each piece is a work of art, and the taste just melts in your mouth.







Are you wondering why there is money in the photo above? I decided that I didn't just want to send a card with money in it to Mom this year, instead I wanted to try something unexpected and fun! 

I removed two of the chocolate pieces (hey I'm a Mom too--and they were yummy) and replaced them with cash so that I could treat my Mom to a mani/pedi. I can't wait to hear from her when she receives my surprise!!




I re-wrapped the box using the same ribbon that Norman Love Chocolates adds to each of their beautiful candy boxes. Then I slipped my Mother's Day card into the Norman Love gift bag, added everything to a shipping box and sent my gift on it's way to my Mom. I wish I was able to be there to see the look on her face when she opens the box to "sample" a piece!


I hope you've enjoyed my little creation. Mom now has some delish handcrafted chocolates, and much deserved relaxation time with her mani/pedi gift.


I LOVE YOU MOM!
Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful Mom's!!

                          Kathleen





No comments:

Post a Comment