Wednesday, April 25, 2018

AWESOMELY DELISH--MEXICAN SHREDDED BEEF TACOS

Greetings TLB friends--

I hope you've all had a great week!

On today's blog I actually combined two recipes that my family really enjoyed. Stop on over, I think you'll like the result too....


The first one is Shredded Mexican Beef. The ingredients sounded delish and the process could not have been easier. The second recipe was actually a Buffalo Chicken Taco recipe, but I used just the Topping and Drizzle from that recipe. I substituted the protein by using the Mexican Beef recipe instead. 

Easy prep begins as you see below.....


The result is a delicious tender and juicy meat for tacos! (Or my daughter thought the beef would be nice on a small roll also.) Recipe link is below:

https://www.fromvalerieskitchen.com/shredded-mexican-beef-and-a-marriage-proposal/




The second recipe is the Buffalo Chicken Taco recipe where as I mentioned above, I used only the Topping and Drizzle recipes. Recipe link below:

http://carlsbadcravings.com/buffalo-chicken-salad-with-blue-cheese-cilantro-ranch/

My family was in LOVE with this combo. The girls even said they would use the Blue Cheese Cilantro Ranch as a dressing for other things! I think they would have eaten it with a spoon....they loved it so much!

If you are in search of something easy and different to serve your family, give it a try. Please let me know what you think!

                                                           ENJOY!


                          Kathleen





No comments:

Post a Comment