Wednesday, October 5, 2016

DIY FALL WREATH TRANSFORMATION


Good Morning TLB friends!

I hope you are all well and are enjoying a little cooler temperatures. Finally we've had some nice days here in Texas in the low 80's, and my creative bug hit me bad!


There are always good things that come out of moving, and one for me is I realize how much "stuff" I've accumulated! In this instance I am referring to my front door wreaths.

Below is my "2014" wreath from our NJ house. I just loved those colors! Autumn golds, reds and purples...one of my favorite color combos as the leaves begin to change in the north.


After pulling out this old wreath that I was so fond of, I decided I was in the mood for a little DIY project.  Since I loved the color combo of this wreath so much, I thought I'd add a bit of gold and silver foliage and pumpkins, giving the wreath a "shiny" new look! 


What a transformation! The colors and shine really pop against the wrought iron and Onyx Knotty Alder door!

So if you are like me, and have a plethora of wreaths for the seasons hanging in your garage, buy a few new sprigs or maybe a new ribbon and transform your wreath into something brand new. 
This simple, inexpensive, and easy transformation saves both time and money!

Now get busy and spruce up your 
curb appeal by recycling and reusing one of your old wreaths! Feel free to share your transformations with us!


HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!


                           Kathleen



No comments:

Post a Comment