Tuesday, May 3, 2016

TABLESCAPE FIT FOR A MOTHER

I love the endless possibilities of creating tablescapes! From glamorous to simplistic each has it's time and place. 

For Mother's Day this year I've decided to keep it simple with a color palette that is reflective of the Spring days that are upon us. This is for you MOM, sure wish I could be with you......


After a recent trip to World Market I just had to buy these napkins. I am in LOVE with this
Aqua Blue..



The tablecloth is a soft golden linen cloth which makes a beautiful foundation for all of the color that I have added both in the linen napkins, and flowers. My plates and coffee mugs are porcelain and can be found in Williams Sonoma. Since most of my fine china and crystal are still in storage, my wine glasses were a beautiful find in the Dollar Store!


I learned a long time ago from Martha Stewart, that a CARNATION packs a powerful, yet inexpensive punch! Don't be afraid to use them.....they are one of my favorites!


On Sunday, May 8th, make Mom's Day special for your Mom.....


 HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all!

                           Kathleen



No comments:

Post a Comment