Friday, February 12, 2016

PARIS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY!

 Happy Valentine's Day TLB friends!

I recently had a conversation with my sister where we discussed a Paris trip that hubby and I took a few years ago. With Valentine's day being right around the corner, I thought our Paris trip would make a great Valentine blog. As I browsed my photos all of the memories started flooding back. 

Paris is such an amazing city. It is rich in history, is home to some of the most
beautiful architecture, amazing food, and markets.  

The Champs Elysees is one of the world's most lovely and talked about streets in the world.......






Visit the Rue Cler Market---

















We enjoyed the panoramic views from the Eiffel Tower where we overlooked the Trocadero, and the Seine River. We feasted on delicious food and outstanding wine.....and the company was great!

Our final evening in Paris was a romantic dinner cruise on the River Seine. We again enjoyed another delicious dinner complete with champagne and enjoyed glorious views of the Parisian Boulevards as we floated down the river.

It was truly a night to remember!



WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


Kathleen

2 comments: