Friday, October 2, 2015

MOST DELICIOUS NUTELLA STUFFED COOKIE

Welcome to Foodie Friday!

Today I am announcing some changes here at TLB to help accommodate my ever changing personal schedule. Starting Tuesday, October 6th (Happy Birthday Amelia!), I will be bringing TLB to you each week on Tuesdays and Fridays. 

On Tuesdays, I will alternate Home Decor, DIY Projects and Travel Adventures, and on Friday's I will stay with my Foodie Friday theme. I'm making these changes so that I may continue to bring you the quality information that I believe has been the foundation for the continued growth and success of TLB.

On that note.....have I got a SWEET bit of deliciousness for you today!

Take a peek.....




It's been a while since I've stepped over the line with such a rich, decadent delight. I thought it was just about time for a special sweet treat!

The recipe is Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Nutella Stuffed Cookies.......start with flour and baking soda, set aside; then melt the butter according to the directions, Add brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, baking soda, salt sugar, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ground cloves, pumpkin puree, semi-sweet chips, milk chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, chopped pecans and finally..........



Roll them into a ball, make an indentation with your thumb, and stuff them with Nutella!



After baking, they are solid ball of sweetness with a gooey Nutella center!
Mine didn't spread out like the Layers of Happiness ladies did......but they sure taste 
delish!


Here is the recipe link if you dare to indulge.....

http://www.layersofhappiness.com/pumpkin-chocolate-chip-nutella-stuffed-cookies/

Thanks for sharing my sweet day with me. Have a wonderful weekend....hope to see all of you next Tuesday!

                                                           Kathleen

Don't forget to sign up to receive TLB by email. Just fill in the email box on the right-hand
side. You'll also find us on INSTAGRAM, GOOGLE+,HOMETALK and PINTEREST!






No comments:

Post a Comment