Friday, September 25, 2015

PUMPKIN BREAD WITH DATES & WALNUTS

Welcome to Foodie Friday friends!

Since we've officially entered the Fall phase, pumpkin is always first and foremost
in my mind. I LOVE anything pumpkin. How about you?


I've located a pumpkin bread recipe with a twist....dates and walnuts. I love the crunchy roasted walnuts and the sweetness of the dates. It's a really nice twist to the traditional pumpkin bread recipe.



Ingredients needed:


Mix all of the wet ingredients.


And add them to the dry....


Grease the loaf pan with butter and add parchment paper with the edges extending over the pan for ease of removing the bread. This process works great.


My bread was finished baking in 1 hour in my oven.....I suggest you watch and adjust your time to make sure that you do not over bake it.


The result is a very moist bread....not too sweet....just right!



What's your favorite bread to bake in the Fall? Feel free to share your recipes with us! We'd love to hear from you!


                                               Have a wonderful weekend!

                                                            Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment