Wednesday, June 3, 2015

TLB CELEBRATES SECOND ANNIVERSARY




I can't believe that two years have passed since I launched my first blog.  Many of you have been with me since day one, June 3, 2013, and many of you have joined me along the journey during the past two years. I am so grateful for your faithful following and friendship.

The technology and information gathering that is involved in writing a blog, has been quite a learning experience for me. I feel much more comfortable today than I did two years ago, but my aspirations of where I see my blog headed are roads ahead of me.

TLB was born primarily because of my experiences as a corporate wife and a stay at home mom. Because of all of our relocation's I was able to learn so much about home building, renovations, interior decorating, gardening, landscaping, and entertaining.

I've compiled your "Top 5 Favorite Posts" from TLB. Statistics show me that you all LOVE Home Renovations and Peach Cake!! Come along with me as we browse your favorites....chosen by the most clicks/reads that actually were connected to the original blog link. These numbers do not include those on my Facebook page.

#1. Home Renovation Chapter 2--Family Room Makeover 
http://thelavenderbouquet.blogspot.com/2013/07/home-renovation-chapter-2-family-room.html

#2. Countdown to Christmas--Week 32 DIY Duster Wreath 
http://thelavenderbouquet.blogspot.com/2013/11/countdown-to-christmas-week-2-diy.html

#3. Scrumptious Peach Cake 
http://thelavenderbouquet.blogspot.com/2015/05/scrumptious-peach-cake.html

#4. Why Not Wednesday--Kitchen Renovation
http://thelavenderbouquet.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-not-wednesday-kitchen-renovation.html

#5.  A Little TLC--Home Exterior Before & After
http://thelavenderbouquet.blogspot.com/2013/08/a-little-tlc-home-exterior-before-after.html

I'd also like to ask a little favor of all of you. There is a comment section at the end of each blog that I write. I'd love it if you'd take the time to leave me a comment on this blog page today, I really want to hear what interests you, and what you'd like to see on The Lavender Bouquet future blogs.

Thanks so much for making The Lavender Bouquet your regular stop on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 

                            Fondly,
                        
                           Kathleen



*****REMINDER: Sign up for Instagram, Hometalk and Pinterest....don't forget to check our Facebook page regularly for information and that does not appear on the blog. Also, Sharing is Caring. Please pass our TLB link along to friends, that is how we grow!

http://thelavenderbouquet.blogspot.com

Thank you and see you on FOODIE FRIDAY for a really delish dish the whole family will LOVE!!
 

4 comments:

  1. A big hug and congrats to you Kathleen. The time files doesn't it! Here's to many more wonderful posts and blogging years!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always nice to hear from you Kris! Thank you so much for your good wishes and for supporting me through the years!!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Katie! I always enjoy reading TLB. Much continued success! Your photography is beautiful, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the wonderful compliments!!! So glad you are enjoying the blog!

      Delete