Monday, March 23, 2015

MOD PODGE DIY EASTER EGGS





Welcome to Monday, my friends!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I'm still adjusting to my new environment. I'm so used to grabbing a winter coat before I leave the house, I almost feel like I'm on vacation. Well I can tell you that couldn't be farther from the truth!

Our weekend was filled with furniture stores and nurseries. It honestly was so much fun....even hubby got into it! I get energized playing with fabrics and plants. Crazy huh?

As hubby was packing for a week of travel, I sat down to do today's DIY project....
MOD PODGE EASTER EGGS. 

Items you will need:

1. Mod Podge
2. Faux eggs 
3. A few sponge paint brushes 
4. Origami paper
5. Scissors

It wanted to decorate eggs to add to my speckled collection. Origami paper allowed me to
add a nice little design with very little effort.  Warning.....your fingers will be a bit sticky!


Directions:

1.  Cut Origami paper in small pieces.
2.  Brush small areas of the egg with Mod Podge.
3.  Place cut pieces of paper over the area. Using a dry brush to seal all edges, create a       smooth look.
4.  Let dry.

It's just that easy! Why not take a few minutes to spice up your egg collection. The sky's the limit, use any color combo you like to personalize your eggs. Add a monogram if you like!

                                                  Wishing you a fun Monday!



                          Kathleen

**Don't forget to follow us on:

Instagram
Hometalk
Facebook

***Easter bunny was purchased at World Market.







No comments:

Post a Comment