Wednesday, December 10, 2014

HOLIDAY HOME TOUR PART 2

I love this joyous season! The air is filled with Christmas carols from Sunday mass to the department stores. It's officially arrived....'tis the season to be jolly! 

Now grab your cup of coffee, sit back and stop over to my house.......let's get in the holiday spirit!

Welcome to our Woodsy Winter Wonderland.......


Complete with Mr. Porcupine.........


It won't be long and the staircase will no longer be quiet. Three sets of feet and the pitter patter of our grand doggy....we just can't wait!



The dining room is gleaming with all that is shiny and bright....










And the kitchen is really a beautiful sight........



A touch of snow.........



The fragrance of Rosemary........


And the count down until Christmas begins!






Our stockings are hung by the chimney with care......












In hopes that St. Nicholas soon will be here....



As we wait for St. Nicholas to arrive........I'd like to thank all of "THE LAVENDER BOUQUET" friends this year for all of your support. It's been my pleasure to share what I enjoy most with all of you, and I look forward to our continued growth in 2015!

WISHING YOU A BLESSED HOLIDAY SEASON!

Kathleen

***Remember to follow us on Facebook,Hometalk, Pinterest and Instagram!






5 comments:

  1. Beautiful touches throughout, Kathleen. I love the little things in the kitchen. I need every square inch of space for my family's Christmas Eve food buffet, so I generally don't decorate the kitchen, but I sometimes wish I did.Merry Christmas!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rita,
      Thanks so much! Enjoy your Christmas Eve with your family......there's nothing like the love and laughter of family at holiday time! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS!
      Kathleen

      Delete
  2. Kathleen,
    Oh my your trees are stunning and I love your staircase and those bows. Gorgeous.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kris,
      Thanks for stopping by. I had a feeling you might like those bows......:) I really appreciate your stopping by and your sweet comments.
      Kathleen

      Delete