Wednesday, November 12, 2014

TLB CURATES BOARD FOR HOMETALK


Good Morning TLB friends!

I have some good news for you.....HOMETALK loved my Fall tablescape post! In fact they loved it so much they asked me to curate a board on Festive Thanksgiving Runners.

I've been busy gathering projects from Hometalk posts that I think you'll enjoy. Many of those I have chosen reflect colors that may not typically be seen on everyone's Thanksgiving table. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.




Follow the link below to check out my board.....http://www.hometalk.com/b/5172092/festive-thanksgiving-runners


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kathleen


2 comments:

  1. Congrats Kathleen. Love your table scapes you are sharing. So pretty.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kris,
      Thanks so much! It was quite an experience and so much fun!
      Thanks for stopping by.
      Kathleen

      Delete