Monday, September 22, 2014

AMAZING TRIP TO TERRAIN HOME/GARDEN

Welcome to Monday!

I hope your weekend was relaxing. We had great weather here in the northeast. Hubby and I have each started a list of things we would like to see within driving distance of our home. This weekend was my choice.

Fellow blogger Janet, from Rosemary & Thyme ( http://rosemary-thyme.blogspot.com/) had mentioned how lovely the garden center/home store at TERRAIN was. I was hooked as soon as I saw Janet's photos so we drove to Glens Mills, PA to check it out.

I honestly, don't know where to start. Because words cannot describe the jaw dropping beauty and creativity.... grab your coffee and browse the photos from our day at Terrain!




This room  above with the long tables accommodates weddings and parties!


Did you ever see a peanut pumpkin----top left.


And the House and Home center.........to die for! I bought the lantern in the center with the Stargazer lights.....you'll see where I put it in a future blog!





There is a full restaurant (right side photo) in a beautiful greenhouse like setting. You need a reservation for lunch it's so busy. We grabbed a sandwich and salad at the Garden cafe from the sweet barista above. 



Tablescapes were abundant and gorgeous---incorporating natural elements of burlap and rusty urns with gorgeous plates and napkins.


One of the hottest things on the market right now. Some of the slices of wood were petrified and actually looked and felt like granite.



Of course I had to photograph the blue and white tablescape. So hot on my list!



I'm in love with the llse Jacobsen rain boots from Denmark. I love the orange!!

Well, I hope I haven't bored you with my enthusiasm for TERRAIN! 
()http://www.shopterrain.com/)

As you can imagine I highly recommend making the trek........the eye candy is amazing and the shopping outstanding! Many thanks to Janet!!

Have a wonderful day!

Kathleen

****Don't forget to stop back on Wednesday for FALL IN THE DINING ROOM!

2 comments:

  1. Kathleen,
    What a gorgeous place. How fun. I love those garden boots too. What a great day.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris,
    Happy Monday to you! Thanks for stopping by. It was a fun day....boots and all!!
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete