Monday, May 5, 2014

RALPH LAUREN INSPIRED SUMMER AND SHERBET

Hello everyone. Are you a newbie to The Lavender Bouquet? If so, Welcome....if not..so glad you are all back! 

A few weeks ago on one of my Florida trips I mentioned to you that I went to my favorite fabric store, Boca Bargoons. I walked away with some beautiful designer fabrics and lots of ideas on how to use them.

The fabric I am using today is Ralph Lauren's Porcelain Stripe. At first glance, I thought Summer and Sherbet when I saw it.  (No it wasn't because I hadn't had lunch before I shopped.) I thought how fun it would  be to have an Ice Cream Social using these beautiful colors..... bright orange and pink!

I do have this thing for PINK lately, and when I was in the grocery store I spotted these vintage Jardin jars in the floral department. They aren't food safe, however, they make great vases and candle holders. Hence today's centerpiece. Simply vintage....with my new Sherbet Stripe fabric.



I found these great luncheon plates in Homegoods that begged me to bring them home. I thought of my fabric as soon as I saw them. Don't you just love the addition of yellow to the mix?


Try using these colors for your parties or maybe just a lunch with the girls. They are sure to make your guests smile.


Have a beautiful day!

Kathleen

***Thanks for sharing your day with me. Don't forget to stop in on Wednesday for a little DIY fun!  Also, remember THE LAVENDER BOUQUET is on Facebook too! 


2 comments:

  1. Love the spring colors...makes me want to have a porch party! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patty...I think you should have a porch party! What fun that would be.

      Delete