Friday, May 9, 2014

MADE FOR MY MOM!

It's that time of year when Mothers everywhere are celebrated. I decided to make a placesetting just for my Mom today. She loves plums and purples, and I imagined if I could be with her, that her place at my table would resemble something like this.......


 So for my Mom, all of the Mom's out there taking a moment to read this, and for those in our Heaven above.......I wish you a wonderful Mother's Day filled with LOVE!

                                                                       Kathleen xo
                                               

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Mom would certainly love it. I'll attempt to create a Mother's Day brunch table that's just as nice! We'll be thinking about you and wishing you were here! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, thanks Patty Mark! Have a Happy Mother's Day too!

    ReplyDelete