Wednesday, April 9, 2014

NOTHING SAYS SPRING MORE THAN FORSYTHIA!

It's always so nice when warmer weather arrives. One of the biggest things I always notice is that we finally get to see our neighbors. We have all been tucked into our warm homes after what was such a very long winter. 

 We had a couple of sunny days last week, so I raked up the twigs, more or less, just to get outside and enjoy the day. Sure enough I wasn't alone. The neighborhood was a buzz with landscapers, chainsaws, and neighbors.

I think that these beginning days of Spring are great for getting together with friends. Everyone is tired of being cooped up! We already have two invites to different types of events, one a fundraiser for the ladies, and the other an Easter party for both my hubby and I.....complete with little kids and their Easter baskets. What could be more fun.

After getting the invites in the mail I really got the bug to entertain.  Not sure what I will do yet, but I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, I thought I might share my Spring dining room vignette with you....nothing says Spring more than Forsythia.




Has the Spring bug bitten you yet? What are you planning? Share with us--I'd love to hear your ideas! Until then, remember to stop back on Foodie Friday. I have a creative surprise that is sure to delight all ages!


                                                  Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!

                                                                      Kathleen


****Thanks for stopping by The Lavender Bouquet. Please feel free to leave us a comment to tell us how we are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment