Wednesday, March 26, 2014

It's DIY Wednesday----EASTER EGG WREATH

I'm at the Florida house and we are having a gorgeous day today. I know back home we are predicted to get snow and really cold temps, so I am enjoying every minute I am here.

When I arrived here, and hung up my clothes, there was a sweet little Easter project sitting on a shelf in my closet. I had completely forgotten about a DIY Easter Wreath I had made about 3 years ago. (my sister made one for her door too!) I just love the way this wreath turned out. The pretty pastel display of eggs looks great anywhere. How festive Easter is this? When I saw it I immediately thought...I've got to get this on the blog for all of my Lavender Bouquet friends.


MATERIALS REQUIRED
1- 20 inch straw wreath
130--(approx.) plastic eggs
Ribbon of your choice to hang

I started in the center and secured a fairly even ring of eggs with glue around the complete center. I then worked outward, placing the eggs in places that look pleasing to the eye, trying to keep them uniform in a line....and not to hodpodgey. Use your judgement here.

It's simple and easy, but allow yourself some time to do it. It is time consuming.

I hope you have enjoyed this DIY segment. Please share your photos with us when you complete your wreath. Sending warm thoughts your way---see you Foodie Friday!

Kathleen


***Thank you all so much for visiting The Lavender Bouquet. I can't tell you how exciting it is to see the growth and comments coming in from many of you. Keep 'em coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment