Friday, March 28, 2014

Greetings from Florida!



Good Morning from Florida!

I have been enjoying a wonderful week here. A bit rainy at times, but I haven't let it dampen my spirits.
Girlfriend time has been fun, and I even managed to get to my favorite Boca Bargoons Fabric store, which was having a SALE! I will share some of my delightful finds in upcoming blogs.

I also spent a great deal of time this week on my computer. I had been noticing a decline in the subscriber
numbers and found that I had a compatibility issue that I believe has been taken care of. Please keep me
informed if you are not receiving your Monday, Wednesday and Friday blogs.

Well, it's time to head North.......I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

                                                                Kathleen






No comments:

Post a Comment