Monday, January 6, 2014

Great Things in Store for 2014!

Welcome back my friends to a New Year at the Lavender Bouquet.

I cannot believe that 2013 has passed and we are beginning our 2014 calendar.  After listening to many of your suggestions, I have planned some great things for the next 12 months. I hope these ideas will inspire your inner creativity, making your year fulfilling in new and different ways.

Lots of administrative things will be happening behind the scenes this year, one being the creation of TheLavenderBouquet.com website. My oldest daughter gifted me with this for Christmas. It not only will push my techy envelope even more, it will open many more doors for The Lavender Bouquet's future. I will announce this once it is complete.

I intend to continue with my Monday, Wednesday, and Friday blog posts throughout the year.

  • Monday will affectionately become, "My Style." Posts will focus primarily around the Home, Décor, Gardening and Entertaining Katie Style.
  • Wednesday will become "Health and Wellness" one week, alternating weeks with "DIY Projects" of all sorts.
  • Fridays will continue to be "Foodie Friday," highlighting delicious dishes and yummy sweets for everyone!
I  look forward to sharing a wonderful year with you. See you Wednesday.

Enjoy!
 
Kathleen


1 comment:

  1. This all sounds so exciting! You've been busy planning...can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete