Thursday, April 20, 2023

FAREWELL FROM KATHLEEN AT "THE LAVENDER BOUQUET"

 Good Morning my TLB friends!

It's been quite a while since I've written to all of you and I apologize. My life has changed so much since the beginning of creating "The Lavender Bouquet" blog. Writing my blog has been a wonderful experience for me through the years. The friends, family and new relationships I've experienced have been priceless, and "I thank  each and every one of you" for riding along with me! 

Since writing my first blog in "2010" I've covered allot of topics on my posts. I've tried to include a variety of information for each and every one of you. Food, remodeling, personal experiences, home tours, seasonal decor ideas, relocations, etc. My hope is that the information and ideas I have shared with you has been helpful in some part of your life also.

It is with a bit of a heavy heart that I've decided to take a break from my blog. I will miss all of you and your kindness. Some of you I've never had the pleasure of meeting face to face, however, I feel like I know "ALL" of you! I've appreciated each and every one of you, your comments, and the friendships we've made along the way.

As I close my blog today I am sharing a bit of my Spring planting. I needed just a little bit of color here and there so I chose..... 

Euphorbia Grande-White (Diamond Snow--in the back of the planter)

Celosia-Red (Feathered Amaranth)

Creeping Jenny-Green vine (Lysimachia Nummularia)

Plant planter-https://www.ballarddesigns.com (Beauclaire)

____________________________________________________________


May your SPRING be filled with color and new beginnings. 

Kathleen Maynard Berlin

Creator of The Lavender Bouquet in "2010"

I will be leaving my email address open in case you would like to stay in touch with me:

thelavenderbouquet.blogspot.com





 




17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Kris.....I will certainly keep in touch with you. You've been such a loyal follower and I really appreciate your comments and friendship thru the years!
      Katie

      Delete
  2. I know how you enjoyed doing your blog. Sorry to see it end, but change is sometimes a good thing; it makes us spread our wings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following my blog. I am so glad you enjoyed it over the years. I believe that it's time to move on to other adventures now.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy "nanahood" Kathleen! /classmate Barb G. Boyce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, Thank you----I am enjoying every minute of NANAHOOD!! Thank you for your support thru the years.
      Take care!

      Delete
  4. Good luck, on your next venture. I know you ,so I know you’ll have one. This is a beautiful ,heartfelt blog you did and it was nice to know you in person too. Your a sweet friend and an amazing parent and your life will be filled to the end with love snd new beginnings. Love you. Diane Taddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane,
      Thank you for your sweet comments. I've truly enjoyed your friendship and you being part of my blog over the
      years. Take care my friend!

      Delete
  5. Likr Kris, I also totally understand. It's been a pleasure knowing you through our blog communication, and u wish you well, and hope you'll stay in touch. Beautiful planter and plants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rita,
      I cannot express our much I have enjoyed you and your comments thru the years! I feel like I know you so well and I'd like to keep our friendship as I move on. My personal email is: Katieberli@aol.com Please feel free to keep in touch with me...I'd love that. Take care!
      Kathleen

      Delete
  6. So sorry to see your blog end. I always enjoyed seeing your creative side! Best to you Katie! ❤️lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn! It's been great to keep in touch with you thru the years. Take care!
      Katie

      Delete
  7. I have really enjoyed your blog! I look forward to reading your Facebook posts! 🌺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anonymous! I am so glad you enjoyed my blog and Facebook posts. I believe, at this stage of my life, it is the right thing to do. I have so many wonderful memories and have met (via our comments to one another) so many wonderful people. Fondly, Kathleen

      Delete
  8. Your journey with "The Lavender Bouquet" blog is truly inspiring. The diverse topics you've covered have been both informative and enjoyable. It's wonderful how your blog has created meaningful connections and shared valuable experiences. Looking forward to more great content ahead!

    In case you need info about flowers gift take a look at below.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your sweet message and for stopping by. I've truly enjoyed creating my blog thru the years and feel very fortunate to have had so many wonderful people like you come to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's great to hear from you again! Life can take us on unexpected journeys, and it's wonderful to see how 'The Lavender Bouquet has been a part of your life's evolution. Your blog has been a treasure trove of inspiration, and your dedication to sharing diverse topics is truly appreciated. Looking forward to more great content!

    ReplyDelete