Friday, January 1, 2021

BLOGGING MILESTONE #1 THANK YOU 300+ FOLLOWERS

Happy New Year TLB friends!

As we head into "2021", I want to take a moment to "thank you all" for your continued support, inspiration and comments on the blog.  I now have over 300 followers, and 3000 "Likes" on Facebook. I have set stricter parameters on my Instagram to be keep my life a bit more "private" with a total of 804 followers.

Now that hubby and I have settled into our "forever" home, I plan on spending more time on my writing. If you have a certain subject you are interested in, please let me know by leaving a comment for me. I'd love to hear from you.

My very best wishes to you and yours for a Happy and Healthy New Year! 

CHEERS to 2021!

Kathleen



1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year sweet Kathleen. Let's hope for a better 2021 with more love and less unrest and we win the war on Covid. I look forward to reading more posts from you in the coming year. xoxo

    ReplyDelete