Tuesday, November 8, 2016

ELEGANT THANKSGIVING TABLESCAPE

Welcome to Tuesday TLB friends!

I'm so glad you stopped by today. Now that we've officially changed our time to "Fall back," it means Thanksgiving will be upon us before we know it!  I can almost smell my Mom's turkey baking. 

But first things first, I've got a beautiful Thanksgiving place setting to share with you today. Come on over to my table.......






I love to change up tablescapes by using colors that coordinate together, but may not necessarily be considered a normal Thanksgiving palette. 

Recently I purchased Kate Spade navy and white polka dot placemats at Bed, Bath and Beyond. When I spotted them I thought they would look great on my breakfast table adding just enough color and sophistication to the table.

I also added a dish of tiny orange pumpkins and gourds in the center of the table. When I looked at dish and how pretty it was, I realized that the bright orange pumpkins were a beautiful contrast to the navy in the placemat. I really love how these two colors compliment one another. Quite simply, this is how my tablescape of Navy and Orange has become our Thanksgiving tablescape!

Take a look.......



I added a simple charger in orange or bronze as the foundation, a white dinner plate and a simple Fall leaf design salad plate. The addition of a burnt orange linen napkin
and a gold pinecone or tiny pumpkin completes this easy setting.



Do you know what colors you will incorporate into your Thanksgiving tablescape this year?
Why not look around you, the answer might be right before your eyes!

 Wishing you a colorful Fall day!




                           Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment