Monday, December 28, 2015

MESSAGE FROM TLB





TLB friends......

 Many of you have been with me since my first blog was launched in June of 2013, and some have joined my journey along the way.

I am thankful for each and every one of you, your contributions, comments and friendships.

The Lavender Bouquet has recently reached a new status.....I am pleased to announce that our Facebook page has received 3,000 Likes!

What started as a creative release, has evolved into much personal growth, and pure enjoyment for me.

As "2015" comes to an end, I would like to "thank" each and every one of you for your unwavering support! You invigorate my creativity.

I look forward to "2016," and sharing our exciting months ahead as we begin the building process of our new Texas home!

Wishing you and yours a safe and blessed New Year! 
See you on Tuesday, January 5th!!

     Fondly,

                                      Kathleen
             





No comments:

Post a Comment