Tuesday, November 3, 2015

MAGNOLIA MARKET TOTE-CAPTURING THE COLORS OF AUTUMN

Welcome TLB friends to DIY Tuesday!

In today's blog I'm using one of my coveted purchases from our recent trip to Magnolia Market in Waco, TX, Chip & Joanna Gaines' store. When I spotted the tote, I immediately began thinking of the many ways in which I could use this beautiful and functional piece. 

Taking full advantage of Mother Nature I've captured the beauty of Autumn by simply filling the Mason jars full of gorgeous Autumn color that I bought in the form of bouquets from my local grocery store! How easy!!






This is only one way I will be using this versatile piece. The rustic reclaimed wood tote complete with hammered steel handle, is a nice add to the center of a table. It would be terrific filled with potted plants or lined with a waterproof liner and used for displaying veggies and dip or cheese and crackers. I love using "out of the ordinary" objects, giving a party that unexpected WOW factor.



Since the Magnolia Market at the Silos is now open, you may purchase this tote at the following link:
https://shop.magnoliahomes.net/products/mason-jar-tote-with-steel-handle


It's amazing what we can do with a little creativity. Think outside the box a bit and bring Autumn into your home in something "out of the ordinary!"

                                             Thanks so much for joining me today. 


                                                                 Kathleen

**Don't forget to follow us on:
   INSTAGRAM
   HOMETALK
   FACEBOOK
   GOOGLE +
   PINTEREST
And have TLB delivered right to your inbox by signing up with your email address!

2 comments: