Wednesday, May 6, 2015

TLB CURATES HOMETALK BOARD

Good Morning friends!

I have something fun to share with all of you.......Hometalk has asked me to curate a board for them titled 14 Brilliant Ways to Repurpose a Rake. Of course I jumped at the chance to peruse the Hometalk pages for some great projects. By now you all know how I LOVE thinking outside the box and coming up with unusual ideas on how to use unique items. Rakes seem to fall into this category quite easily. Come check out the board. I have put together some of the best ideas from some very creative people.

http://www.hometalk.com/b/7100271/rake-upcycling

Many thanks to HOMETALK and the creative minds that created such a fun and inspirational ideas!

                                           I hope your browsing experience is enjoyable!

                                                              Have a terrific day....

                                                                   Kathleen

2 comments:

  1. Love this Kathleen. How fun to see all these different creative ways to use a rake. Congrats on being on Hometalk. Happy Mom's Day Week End ahead.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Kathleen! I love Hometalk's support of bloggers, and this is a great compilation that I'll clip for future reference.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete