Wednesday, May 13, 2015

NAVY FRONT/FOYER DOOR

Welcome to Wednesday TLB friends!

It's hump day and I'm checking off all of the things on my lists that I've completed already this week! Do you make lists? It seems like when I check off something, another appears!

Our painter, Peter, came and painted our front door last week. The color I chose was OLD NAVY a Benjamin Moore color. I wanted both the inside and the outside of the door the same color. Our foyer needed a little pick-me-up so I decided the Old Navy color would be a great choice for both inside and outside the house. It's a great way to add color and a bit of drama to a small foyer like ours.

He sprayed the door with the new Advance BM paint. It dried quite quickly, covered very well, and left a beautiful sheen on the door. I would have painted the door myself, but I am not fond of brush strokes. When Peter mentioned spraying the door my hubby and I thought it was a great idea. You be the judge......what do you think?








I'd love to hear your thoughts on this project. Feel free to leave me a comment!

                                                  Have a fabulous Wednesday!

                      Kathleen
Don't forget to click the Instagram button on my blog to sign up to follow TLB!
                                                      

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, that's beautiful! I can't believe he didn't even take the door off its hinges to paint! Another good reason to hire a pro - I would've made the project more complicated than necessary. Love the color, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rita! We were so impressed that he did it with the door on also...and there wasn't one bit of paint anywheren except on the door! He was very reasonable and so worth it. So glad you love the color!!
      Kathleen

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Kathleen. Love the color and what a difference painting that door makes. So pretty.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete