Monday, January 20, 2014

Creating a Coffee Table Vignette

Creating a coffee table vignette can be as easy as starting with a scavenger hunt. Searching your home for those special gifts you have tucked away or a favorite book. Sometimes we are lost at where to put things. Sometimes it's a space issue........but most of us have a coffee table. Why not use it!

I have created three different vignettes with items I have had tucked away on my bookshelves and my china cabinet. They all brought back such fond memories for me. Gifts from my husband, my family and my friend. Gifts that made me smile and reminisce.....good thoughts, happy thoughts. Something I hope inspires you to go look for those treasures that make you smile!










Thanks for stopping by.



Wishing you a creative day!
Kathleen

**Feel free to use our comment section to tell us what you display on your coffee table!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment