Monday, September 9, 2013

Pumpkin-Cranberry Muffins

 Fall produce is everywhere right now. The apples, peaches, squash and even pumpkins are looking so beautiful this year. Although I am no expert, my thoughts turned to all of the rain we had when I taste all of the deliciousness.

I don't know what it is about pumpkin, but as soon as I see it fresh, I have to bake......something, anything, and pumpkin muffins came to mind first.

My neighbor had recently loaned me her professional steamer so that I could steam my draperies and I wanted to "thank her." She is one of those neighbors that has been there for me since we moved in nearly two years ago. She is a fountain of information that has saved me many AOL searches (a plug for my youngest daughter) and trial and error in search of so many things in our new area.

It was my perfect opportunity to bake something....something that would make the house smell like Fall. I chose Pumpkin-Cranberry muffins and if you can imagine the smell permeating my house, the taste was even better!

I hope you enjoy this  healthy Pumpkin-Cranberry Muffin recipe(199 calories) taken from Cooking Light. SOURCE--(http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/pumpkin-cranberry-muffins-10000001673146/
I have to admit as soon as they came out of the oven, I sampled one just to make sure they were up to my standards for gift giving........

Do you have someone that might enjoy a little "thank you?" Why not give them a little Fall treat
or simply bake them for your family.

Hope you enjoy this little bit of Fall----------by the way our Sycamore leaves are falling like crazy already!











2 comments:

  1. What a great way to start the week...pumpkin, cranberries, and Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look delish! I will have to sample these soon! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete