Monday, June 3, 2013

Welcome to "The Lavender Bouquet"


The Lavender Bouquet began as a suggestion from my daughters and husband. Over the years my husband’s career has taken our family to many new locations throughout the United States.  It was during this time that I found myself growing in the sense of evolution of color, style, design, food tastes, and overall sophistication. Along the way friends and family have enlisted my inspiration from paint colors and design to entertaining and hosting parties. My hope is that The Lavender Bouquet will allow me to inspire readers at all stages in life, sharing things that I have learned along this road that continues to evolve, and my palette for beautiful things!

2 comments:

  1. My Dear friend I'm so proud of you! you have so many talents ,so happy that you would want to share with some of us (me) that not so much :) best of luck . Love you Monica

    ReplyDelete